How To Take An Enema
How Often To Take Enemas
Why Enemas or Colonics?
Effective Enema Advice
Using Enemas Safely
Enema How-To Videos
Enema Kits and
Enema Equipment Buying Guide
Flowmaster Complete Colon Cleanse Program
Colon Health Discussion
The Enema Is In: A Comic Strip
DIRECTIONS FOR TAKING A COFFEE ENEMA
There are many differing opinions regarding whether one needs
COFFEE ENEMA RECIPE:
* Use 1 tablespoon made-for-enema ground coffee per 1 cup of filtered water. (You can make several cups of coffee at one time and store the excess in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to one month.)
* Brew the coffee by using filtered water in an automatic drip coffee maker, a percolator, or by putting the coffee grounds into boiling water, allowing it to steep 10 to 15 minutes, and straining the mixture.
* Use only unbleached filters. If you use a drip coffee maker, be sure to use non-bleached filters. The bright white ones, which most people use, are chlorine-bleached, and some of this chlorine will be extracted from the filter during the brewing process.
TO TAKE A COFFEE ENEMA IMPLANT:
* Clear out the colon using an enema series.
* Use 1 tablespoon to 1 cup of brewed coffee.
* Mix with 1 quart filtered water and add solution to an enema bag.
* Hold coffee enema for 12 to 15 minutes.
To learn more about coffee enemas, please view our DVD, Cleansing, Coffee Enemas, and Colon Tubes, available through our product website, www.optimalhealthnetwork.com.
To learn about how many coffee enemas and how much coffee you need based on your personal circumstances, please set up a consultation by calling our our health center at (608) 242-0200. A hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) will be recommended.
ENEMA EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES,
AND INFORMATIONAL MATERIALS
COPYRIGHT © 2002 - OPTIMAL HEALTH NETWORK - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED